- La Jolla Country Day will field teams in the following divisions:
- Middle School(Non-checking, Grades 5-8)
- JV(Non-checking, Grades 8-12)
- Varsity(Full contact, Grades 8-12)
- Skill assessments will be held on Monday, April 6th at 4:15pm and on Friday, April 10th at 7:20pm. All players should plan on attending at least one of the assessment sessions.
- Teams will play 12 regular season games plus playoffs.
- Games will begin the weekend of April 18th with games played through the end of July.
- Practices will be on Friday nights at 7:20pm initially but will shift to Thursdays at 5:40pm in May. The full schedule will be added the the website calendar.
- All teams will practice together once a week with a focus on individual skill development.
- Full season fee: $650, includes reversible jersey and socks.
- Partial Season Fee: $450, includes reversible jersey and socks
Early Bird Discount
Register before March 8th and receive a $25 discount on the full season registration. Discount does not apply to the half-season option.
- If you are registering more than one player in your family, you qualify for a $25 discount on each additional sibling registration fee.
- In order for the registration system to recognize that you are registering multiple players, you must register all of your players at the same time.
- On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player". Click on this link to ensure that all of your players are registered within the same order.
***The sibling discount cannot be applied once the registration is complete***
A $25 late fee will be applied to registrations received after March 31st. spots are limited so don't wait too long to register.